Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tid-bits

I took this long nap in my car. It was amazing. I had been doing a lot of sleeping today. Processing things, dealing with that time of the month.
The one inside the car was the best- I don't know why but it was the most refreshing. My neck felt better, straighter; like something came off. Maybe it was because I took sometime to dance in the rain? Who knows but it felt good.

I woke up and it was already 10 pm and the neighbors across the street were surely shocked to see a head randomly pop up.

Got up went out. Freshened up. Three more post on the blog just for good luck.

We will be back to our coordinated scheduling and post. Be on the lookout for , who knows.


This post is only here to serve to show, you never know where your peace will come from.



Model: Crystal Okorie

No comments:

Post a Comment